Graphic Design Intern
Internship | *College Credits | 1 Opening
The Graphic Design Intern is a temporary, entry-level support position, generally a student or recent college graduate, that is responsible for the design, layout, and formatting of materials. The Graphic Design Intern supports various internal team members by designing and performing production level design tasks while also learning and applying basic design principles.
As a member of the Creative team, the Graphic Design Intern will have an opportunity to gain exposure to department projects and initiatives as well as learn from accomplished professionals in the areas of graphic design, digital design, and marketing communications.
*Looking for a way to get ahead in your college career? Consider interning with Cre8tive Logic! We offer internship opportunities that can help you earn college credits while gaining valuable work experience. We'll work with your college to make sure that you get the credit you deserve for completing our internship program. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get ahead in your college career!
- Attendance at or graduation from a college with a degree in a related field and/or Associates Degree in Graphic Design is preferred.
- 0-1 years of relevant design experience.
- Design ability and proficiency in software applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Suite is required.
- Web design and photography skills are a plus.
- Must have a strong sense of concept development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn, develop, and polish the skills necessary to achieve success in a creative agency environment (problem solving, presentation, project management, etc.).